Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
We are an startup consulting company, our client is a Swedish manufacturer of network cameras for the physical security and video surveillance industries.
As an early member of our Technical Support Engineer team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to shape the company’s product roadmap and business operations.
The Technical Support Engineer – Level 1 (TSE) will primary be responsible for Supporting international clients. The TSE need ot have a good knowledge of IT(Information Technology) to be able to parner strongly with Customers to help resolve tehnical problems. Strong communications skills (both written and verbal) and customer focus are required. Candidates must have technical depth and a custumer-first mentality, the desire to take the initative to own and resolve customer issues.
- First level of support for customers to solve technical issues
- Create process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base
- Manage all open tickets and ensure customers get regular updates regarding case status
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention
- Ability to to multi-task and manage priorities
- Egar to learn / improve technical skills to solve customer problem faster
- Technical interest in software systems and hardware
- Preferred 1-3 years’ experience providing technical support to end user customers
- Troubleshooting skills
- Self-Starter, pro-actively identifes and delivers value to customers
- Must be able to speak and understand English language both verbal and written.
- Technical background with experience in Linux, Computer networks, Databases
Apply for this job:
Technical Service Engineer 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine