Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Make regular field visits to monitor the protection concerns of vulnerable individuals and groups: e.g. exploitation and abuse, including sexual and gender-based violence, separated children, abusive or arbitrary detention, etc.;
- Develop materials for information dissemination and awareness raising to improve knowledge on GBV and available services;
- Support GBV Case Management Officer in ensuring that provided women protection services comply with relevant legislation, policies and quality standards;
- Promote safety of women and girls in the reception centres and outdoor/outreach areas through risk monitoring, mitigation and advocacy;
- Supports GBV Case Management Officer in organizing workshops, focus group discussions and informative and recreational activities to support the provision of social counselling, awareness raising, guidance and emotional support when needed;
- Encourage good practice and support of procedures to protect women, work closely with staff to design activities responding to identified needs and program objectives;
- Ensure all incidents are correctly recorded and reported in accordance with the DRC policy and procedures;
- Support the collection, analysis and dissemination of project data and information for program review, advocacy and information sharing;
- Stay abreast of political, social, economic and cultural developments that have an impact on the protection environment.
- Perform other planning, organizational and monitoring tasks on a regular basis in collaboration with the Protection Team Leader;
Qualifications & experience required
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, Social/Political science or other relevant field;
- Experience on refugee/migration related issues would be an asset
- At least 2 years of experience in refugee/displacement programs, with focus on protection work or at least 2 years of experience in working with local socially vulnerable groups
- Ability to work in a multicultural context as a flexible and respectful team player;
- Problem solving, analytical and writing skills, with the ability to produce reports for internal /external use;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel);
- Valid driving license, high level of professionalism evidence by clear driver’s record;
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence:You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating:You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead:You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating:You listen and speakeffectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity:You act in line with DRC’s vision and values.
Allapplicants should send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 14 June 2019;
Women Protection Assistant (m/ž) 1
- Psihologija i sociologija
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine