Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to help grow a stealth-mode AI startup by joining their remote team.
Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
They’re looking for a fiercely independent and self-motivated person who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
- Conduct Design Research and format findings in impactful UX Deliverables including CJM, user flows, information architectures, service blueprint, wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end user experiences in Figma
- Plan quantitative, qualitative, mix-methods studies for digital B2B, B2C projects, design guides, and usability-testing sessions
- Undertake analysis and reporting of quantitative data
- Support and help user research lead in establishing regular research practice
- Collaborate with web and customer analytics, proprietary research and A/B testing teams to provide a holistic view of our users, readers, and customers
We're looking for someone with
- A four-year college degree is required. An advanced degree is strongly preferred
- 1-2 year experience of conducting remote user experience research and usability studies
- Effectively work with multiple stakeholders' interests, priorities, and expectations while working on individual research projects
- Understanding of human-centered methods, mixed-methods
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ready to work remotely and conduct remote studies, work asynchronous, but communicate on everyday bases with the research team
Applications for this position should be sent via LINK
Junior UX Researcher 1
- Marketing i PR
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine