Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or combination of relevant education and experience,
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly,
- Basic programming experiences,
- Knowledge of basic coding languages,
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems,
- Good working knowledge of email systems and MS Software,
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment,
- English language – working proficiency,
- Pleasure to work in a team.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings,
- Learning the codebase and improving coding skills,
- Writing and maintaining code,
- Working on minor bug fixes,
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems,
- Responding to requests from the development team,
- Writing reports,
- Conducting minor development tasks.
What we offer:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Working on international and regional projects
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification
- Competitive salary
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
- Opportunities to travel
ABOUT COMTRADE SYSTEM INTEGRATION ADRIATIC
System Integration was founded in 2001 and is part of the Comtrade Group, one of Europe’s largest technology companies. We specialize in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through our partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and industry experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology more quickly and effectively than their competitors.
Please apply to the position through the Link
Junior Developer (m/f) 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine