Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
The technical engineer is responsible for designing technical documents, such as making technical method statement and drawings, doing technical calculation and dealing with technical problems. In addition, technical engineer is also responsible for finding the problems of project design and collecting relevant information and data to make a design alteration, and communicating with supervising engineering and other technical engineer when it is necessary.
Including but not limited to:
- Making technical documents, such as making technical method statement and drawings, doing technical calculation.
- Communicate with supervising engineer and other technical engineer, and arrange relevant meeting to solve technical problems.
- Organize and explain the technical instruction to site staff and check implementation situation regularly.
- Check the project design drawings and explain them to site staff; if there are any problems in the drawings, collect relevant information and data to make a design alteration.
- Finish other work assigned by the leader.
- Graduated from the university.
- 3-5 years working experience is preferred.
- Experience with motorway project, such as road/ bridge/underpass, is preferred.
- Be familiar with local (Bosnia and Herzegovina) construction specifications.
- Be familiar with CAD and structural calculation software.
- Excellent verbal English and writing skills, who can translate English into local language well.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexibility, good multi-tasks attitude, healthy, hard-working, obedient to the leadership of the work arrangement.
Working Place: Čapljina
Please send your applications in English via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Engineer (m/f) 3
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine