Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Review the narrative, technical and budgetary components of all applications and reports and ensure they capture all aspects required to fulfil the goals and objectives of the project.
- Develop, or review existing grants database for filing and tracking all grant-related information (both hardcopy and electronic documents).
- Oversee the database to ensure that all steps of the grant activity cycle are scrupulously observed, especially that the hardcopy and electronic documents for all grants are properly filed and in order; retrieve data in a systematic fashion, and ensure appropriate institutional memory.
- Provide notes/grant updates on a weekly basis and be responsible for uploading data, supporting documentation, and all other requested grant-related information in the database.
- Provide regular support to the project’s Community Liaison Points in facilitation of Community Dialogues and in supporting youth groups’ development and implementation of community initiatives and projects.
- Support the capacity building of the project’s Community Liaison Points in project development, project management, project cycle or related topics, and lead trainings as needed.
- Represent IOM Sarajevo Office during Community Dialogues and events related to the implementation of youth-led community initiatives.
- In coordination with the M&E Officer, strengthen and implement the monitoring and reporting of youth-led community initiatives activity for donors and the administration.
- Be proactive in identifying bottlenecks and problems in grant implementation procedures and suggest changes in procedures to the Project Coordinator for consideration.
- Produce reports as requested by the Project Coordinator, M&E Officer, donors, or others, in a rapid fashion.
- If requested by the Project Coordinator, liaise with donors or other partners to inform about project progress.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced University degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in social sciences, economics, human rights or other related fields;
- five years professional experience in operational activities in grant scheme modules;
- experience working with youth/adolescents;
- proven long-year experience in managing youth grants in the local communities
- experience in the fields of infrastructure and media will be considered advantageous;
- experience working on high profile projects in culturally challenging environments.
- knowledge on the topic of radicalization and/or violent extremism will be considered favourable
Technical competencies, if applicable
- The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
- Managerial Competencies – behavioural indicators (if applicable)
- Leadership: provides a clear sense of direction, leads by example and demonstrates the ability to carry out the organization’s vision; assists others to realize and develop their potential.
- Empowering others and building trust: creates an atmosphere of trust and an enabling environment where staff can contribute their best and develop their potential.
- Strategic thinking and vision: works strategically to realize the Organization’s goals and communicates a clear strategic direction
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application (CV, motivation letter and filled out IOM Personal History Form) electronically by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only IOM PHP will be considered.
IOM CV Form – Personal History Form
Subject: SVN 02-05-19 Youth Grant Manager
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Additional documents, in line with the local laws, will be requested by the successful candidate upon finalization of the selection process.
Applications must be received by 11 June 2019.
Posting period: 28 May – 11 June 2019
Internals of the Organization and NMS candidates, as well as external female candidates, will be considered as first-tier candidates. This vacancy is also open to second-tier candidates.
The appointment is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances.
Duty Station: Sarajevo
Closing Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Youth Grant Manager (m/ž) 1
- Marketing i PR
- Ekonomija i menadžment
- Psihologija i sociologija
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine