Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
- Ensure implementation of all activities in assigned areas of operation in a timely and efficient manner and in accordance with each activity Implementation Plan and BHRI’s activity cycle;
- Work closely with the logistics/procurement, finance and grants units to ensure that activity implementation goes as planned by ensuring timely procurement and delivery, as well as payments for goods and services, for all activities in assigned area of operation. To do this effectively, ensure organized and routine planning and follow up meetings with relevant units.
- Coordinate community dialogue events where required, media activities and press releases for all activities in assigned area of operation, in collaboration with senior management;
- Maintain regular contact with activity grantees and undertake regular travel to activity locations to ensure efficient and timely activity implementation; provide technical support to grantees when needed;
- Assist the Project Officer/Area Development Officer in grant idea development and grant proposal writing in accordance with the overall objectives of BHRI;
- Assist in providing advice to the program management on programmatic strategy including where to focus program resources, how to develop operational relationships with various stakeholders and how to address operational challenges as they arise
- Assist in developing content for activity promotional materials, which may include short videos, documentaries, success stories and snapshots, for the Program;
- Work closely with the M&E Unit to enact agreed-to M&E plans, assess impact, identify activity lessons learned, and document any implementation obstacles/challenges and resulting mitigating measures for future activity design and contingency planning;
- Assist the Grants and M&E units in the activity closure process
- Prepare activity amendments (no cost extensions, cost amendments, etc.) and share with the PO/ADO for his/her review and submission to the PM/PDO.
- Prepare and maintain updated electronic and hard copies of all activity documents in close coordination with the program’s Grant Unit – ensure that all grant documentation is submitted to the Grants Unit in a timely manner (in accordance with BHRI activity cycle guide)
- Prepare weekly activity notes on the implementation of activities in assigned area of operation in accordance with the priorities established by the project’s Senior Management team (SMT);
- Perform any other duty as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Completed university degree from an accredited academic institution preferably in Political or Social Science, Business Administration, International Relations, Law or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience overseeing the implementation of multiple grants simultaneously, with a demonstrated commitment to detail and ability to anticipate challenges and meet deadlines. Proven ability to effectively engage a wide range of stakeholders – from community members to government officials – in pursuit of a common goal; budget monitoring and follow-up experience; proven experience in successfully engaging various stakeholders to ensure on-time and efficient project implementation.
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office.
- Holds a valid driving license;
- Willingness and ability to conduct travel across the country.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism;
- Works effectively with all clients and stakeholders;
- Promotes continuous learning;
- Communicates clearly;
- Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management;
- Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility;
- Displays mastery of subject matter;
- Contributes to a collegial team environment;
- Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation;
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application (CV, motivation letter and filled out IOM Internal Vacancy Form) electronically by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: VN 08-05-19 Project Advisor
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Additional documents, in line with the local laws, will be requested by the successful candidate upon finalization of the selection process.
Applications must be received by 14 June 2019.
Posting period: 31 May – 14 June 2019
Internals of the Organization and NMS candidates, as well as external female candidates, will be considered as first-tier candidates. This vacancy is also open to second-tier candidates.
The appointment is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances.
Duty Station: Sarajevo, Banja Luka, Prijedor
Closing Date: Friday, June 14, 2019
Projektni savjetnik (m/ž) 3
- Ekonomija i menadžment
- Pravni poslovi
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine