Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Within that framework, he/she will:
- Assisting in overseeing the work of certified MoviEQ (IC Thinking) facilitators;
- Provide logistical assistance related to organisation of MoviEQ workshops to facilitators;
- Maintain regular contact with all facilitators;
- Participate in meetings with IC facilitators in order to receive feedback on the conducted workshops;
- Be able to provide specific support and counselling to MoviEQ facilitators upon completed workshops and support them in adjusting to the next workshops by implementing lessons learned;
- Follow up on implementation of the MoviEQ workshops (IC Thinking) in respective communities as per methodology provided by University Cambridge, upon previous request from Project Coordinator;
- Follow up on implementation of the focus groups to be held by the MoviEQ group in a location to be determined by IOM staff, upon previous request from Project Coordinator;
- Prepare a narrative report indicating the personal views of the completed workshops and focus groups with particular focus on the further applicability of the model in Bosnia and Herzegovina and other countries in the Western Balkans;
- Carry out relevant duty travel within Bosnia and Herzegovina and/or abroad, as required;
- Any other tasks that may be identified and assigned;
- Conduct the above tasks in strict adherence to the confidentiality principles defined within the guidelines of IOM;
- All duties and responsibilities will be carried out in strict adherence to IOM policies and guidelines, including those related to confidentiality and data protection.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in social sciences, human rights or other related fields is favoured
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding in the field of prevention of violent extremism;
- Understanding of issues young persons in BiH are facing, also related to the new phenomena’s of radicalization and violent extremism, is an advantage
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the gender perspectives in different areas of work of the IOM;
- Knowledge of the social, political, and economic situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Good organizational, time management and facilitation skills
- Experience on preparation of written reports in an accurate and concise manner
- Strong communication, presentation, and coordination skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications, such as MS Office
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Valid driving license and possession of a personal vehicle
- Willingness and ability to conduct travel across the country.
- B&H citizenship
- The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application (CV, motivation letter and filled out IOM Personal History Form) electronically by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only IOM PHP will be considered.
IOM CV Form – Personal History Form
Subject: SVN 04-05-19 MoviEQ Project Assistant
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Additional documents, in line with the local laws, will be requested by the successful candidate upon finalization of the selection process.
Applications must be received 12 June 2019.
Posting period: 29 May 2019 – 12 June 2019
Internals of the Organization and NMS candidates, as well as external female candidates, will be considered as first-tier candidates. This vacancy is also open to second-tier candidates.
The appointment is subject to funding confirmation.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances.
Duty Station: Sarajevo
Closing Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
MoviEQ Project Assistant (m/ž) 1
- Psihologija i sociologija
- Ekonomija i menadžment
- Marketing i PR
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine