Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualise and implement media and public information/communication strategies and initiatives designed to promote the EU’s goals in BiH;
- Contribute to the development and planning of tasks and projects, providing input and recommendations on communications and media requirements, as related to core EU Delegation to BiH/EUSR policy;
- Contribute to outreach projects and engagement with main stakeholders, in line with the EU policies
- Contribute to daily social media engagement and promotion of EU policies on online and mainstream media platforms
- Provide expertise and substantive analysis on of the current trends in communication in BiH and the region, including holistic approaches to media literacy and information production and dissemination, with strategic understanding of synergies between media industry, culture, education and BiH current stay of play in regard to the relevant EU policies
- Draft media plans for EU Delegation/EUSR activities and events;
- Draft lines to take, talking points, interviews and op-ed articles as requested, demonstrating sound political judgement and media-friendly style;
- Draft media advisories, press releases and other communication material as requested
- Draft media analysis briefs on issues of interest to EUSR/EUD;
- Act as a point of contact for external press inquiries;
- Contribute to regular updates of the EUD/EUSR website;
- Provide strategic communication advice to senior management on the policy issues within the BiH political/media/socio-economic context;
- Accompany the EUSR and senior staff to media engagements as required
- Keep abreast of and advise the Head of Communication on best practice in communications/media in BiH and globally, and propose improvements appropriately.
- Assist in ensuring close and systematic coordination and collaboration with relevant EU organisations in-country to make sure that the EU speaks with one voice.
- Contribute to maintaining and managing contacts with both local and international press and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Assist in liaising with the Press services of the European External Action Service and European Commission in Brussels;
- Carry out other duties as required.
Deadline for application: 23 June 2019.
More information: 190606_Vacancy_Comms-Adviser_advert-4f
Communications Adviser (m/ž) 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine