Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
What do we need
We are looking for a Junior Oracle PL/SQL Developer to help our development team achieve sprint goals. Our development teams use Oracle APEX, the world's most popular enterprise low-code application development platform.
The product we build is Beez, a saas web solution for managing daily business operations of companies of sizes and requirements. As we like to say, staying busy is ment to be easy. You can find out more about our product at beez.ba
As we build our product, you'll work on developing and implementing new features and improvements, keeping the product up-to-date and adding value to it. You will work closely with our senior members, learning and growing with the company.
- Developing solutions for analytics and other business needs to support data driven decisions,
- Creating backend services and user interface using Oracle Apex development environment,
- Dealing with integration of new features into existing architecture,
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation and user manuals,
- Active knowledge of SQL and DDL, DML, DQL, DCL, TCL commands,
- Experience in working with any SQL based DBMS (preferably Oracle PL/SQL, but not limited to, MS SQL Server or similar is also welcome),
- Understanding of relational DB principles and concepts,
- A burning curiosity and interest in data, fast data, big data, data governance, data insights,
- Goal-oriented self-starter, who is a proactive in pushing the product forward,
- Analytical and scientific approach mindset.
- Beneficial But Not Essential
- Experience in using of Oracle Apex or Oracle Forms for application development
What we offer
- Working hours are from 8 am to 4 pm CET,
- In-office work (Banja Luka),
- Excellent opportunity to start your career in software, the world's leading industry as you will learn a lot about business and rapid development in general,
- Competitive salaries and benefits according to your effort and value you bring to the product,
- Full-time employment,
- Trainings and courses by your choice provided,
- Chanse to see what you build – not many companies offer you a chance to actually see the product your’re building, see the actual user feedback and participate in full software development life cycle,
- Relaxed atmosphere – there will be hard work but everything we do is a team effort, so we’ll back you up and provide support and guidance whenever you need,
- Flat hierarchy- you and you team make all the decision,
- Opportunity to grow with the company, as the company grows you will have the chance to become one of the pillars of our startup and improve yourself both in professional and personal way.
Vašu prijavu sa kontakt telefonom pošaljite putem e-mail:
ili se javite na broj telefona:
radnim danom od 8-16 sati.
Budite dio uspješnog tima!
Junior Oracle PL/SQL Developer 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine