Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
A stealth-mode AI startup with a fully remote team is seeking a Webflow Developer.
Our partner’s web app needs to strike a balance between beauty and function, while maintaining brand consistency all the way through. It will take a creative, self-motivated designer who isn’t afraid to repeatedly fail forward. Experience working with Webflow is a must, as is a proven work history in frontend development. You’ll have a lot of influence on the overall user experience, and leave your mark on a product that will launch with a global reach.
This company puts their social obligation first — both their product and culture is bent toward reducing aggregate human suffering. If you’ve dreamed of using your software talents to improve the lives of millions of people, your chance is here. Work with state-of-the-art tools, tackle unsolved problems, and grow personally and professionally along the way.
As a remote developer, you’ll decide your own hours, and take responsibility for deliverables at your own pace. Team members spend only 2−3% of their week in meetings. The rest of your time is for researching, documenting, coding, and building.
All that and no commute, either. Ever wondered what you could accomplish with two more hours in your day? We’re excited to find out. Apply now.
- Align web design with user experience requirements
- Optimize web pages for efficiency
- Work with backend developers and designers to promote consistency
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop new user-facing features
- Optimize the application for speed and scalability
- Create web pages using markup languages
- Balance functional and aesthetic elements in your design
- Maintain brand consistency throughout design
- At least 1 year of experience with Webflow
- At least 1 year of experience as a frontend developer
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Understanding of content management systems
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new techniques
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience designing sites that sell digital products, especially e-books and videos
- Experience designing exclusive membership areas
Webflow Developer 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine