Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI startup by joining their remote team as a Copywriter.
They’re looking for fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
- Track and grow the overall conversion rates and net profits of their video sales letters (‘VSLs’) and text sales literature
- Create, monitor, and optimize metric dashboards
- Create customized landing pages as needed by 3rd party affiliate traffic-pushers
- Document new information and procedures meticulously for company-wide improvement
- Speak and bond with customers over the phone or in-person to deepen market rapport
- Study, transcribe, and re-write existing winning VSLs for a market
- Compose newly written VSLs using original research and creativity to ensure high-conversions
- Voice-act and record the VSLs you create, if needed
- Have superb copywriting skills and good language articulation
- Have a background or experience in telephone or in-person sales
- Be ambitious in tracking conversion metrics and diagnosing issues in order to grow their KPIs
- Be familiar with acting or voice recording for VSLs, when needed
- Be skilled in online and offline research for better understanding of the market
- Pay detailed attention to eliminate error rates of departments under your leadership
Good to haves:
- A background in impulse-driven direct response niches, e.g. bizopp, weight loss, alternative health, personal development, etc.
Applications for this position should be sent via LINK
- Prodaja i trgovina
- Lingvistika, književnost i prevodilačke usluge
- Srednja škola
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine