Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 2.6 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in over 800 stores in 38 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 24,000 people in Turkey and abroad, with more than 500 job positions throught the company.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
The Role: Section Manager
- Manage and organize related sections in the store
- Coordinate and lead highly motivated store team
- Efficient work force scheduling
- Achievement of the given sales targets
- Minimum High School Degree
- Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience in similar position
- Specific Competencies
- Good command of sales and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Team Player
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude
- Ability to plan and organize
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
Please kindly send your only ENGLISH resume in order to apply via option
Section Manager (m/f) 1
- Računovodstvo i revizija
- Prodaja i trgovina
- Marketing i PR
- Ekonomija i menadžment
- Srednja škola
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine