Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
You are tired of your usual working routine and want to make some changes in your life? We offer you flexible working hours, challenging projects and a competitive salary.
There are no limits when it comes to your personal and professional growth? That's fine with us. Our company offers you sponsored tech conferences and e-learning programs.
Kids are making a difference in this world. We also agree with that. NSoft gives monthly bonuses for employees who have children.
You take care of your physical and mental health? We have free fruits for our employees during the entire day and subsidized healthy meals.
OK, moving to Mostar is a double "C" factor - Change and Challenge. NSoft offers assistance to new employees who need to move to Mostar and a relocation package is an extra bonus.
In the end, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We of course have team building events and themed parties for you to enjoy.
We’re looking forward to expanding our team with an experienced and independent engineer who:
- takes responsibility for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects,
- uses skills as a seasoned professional with a full understanding of industry practices and willingness to adapt to company policies and procedures,
- collaborates with other product team members (UX, engineering, and product management) in order to create secure, reliable, scalable products,
- finds betting industry software solutions challenging in terms of coping with large-scale systems, performance, scalability, etc.
Required Technical and Professional Skills
- minimum 3 years of experience building large-scale, distributed, high-volume systems,
- demonstrated experience in independently leading projects from start to finish,
- taking responsibility for all development work and ownership of thorough quality control,
- hands-on experience with high availability solutions in terms of load balancing cluster environments (HAProxy, nginx, maxscale…),
- work with a large arsenal of open source technologies such as Node.js, MySQL, Docker, RabbitMQ, Redis,
- proficient understanding of version control systems (Git in particular),
- comfortable working on Linux systems (CentOS in particular),
- team player and a great collaborator, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Desirable Technical and Professional Skills
- remaining up to date with new technology and willingness to teach other developers how to incorporate new trends,
- experience with test-driven development and system monitoring tools,
- proficiency in PHP, in-depth knowledge of Node.js,
- experience in DevOps practices (containers, CI/CD).
Backend Developer 1
- Srednja škola
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine