Oglas namijenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Finance and Accounting
- He/She will be managing all finance and accounting operations. Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances. Supports and oversee financial department staff in day-to-day operations. The daily execution of general ledger impacted processes, including support for the team as they work with and understand these processes. Perform accounting functions specifically in the areas of account balancing, ledger reconciliation, reporting and discrepancy resolution. Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements. Responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department. Reporting to the General Manager, management company, and owners in regards to all financial and accounting activities.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Finance and Accounting, business, economics, or a related major. Proven working experience as a Financial controller, Five years of overall combined business, accounting, management, and finance experience with thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures. Experience with creating financial statements. Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process. Excellent accounting software user and administration skills. The candidate must demonstrate leadership skills; interpersonal skills; outstanding mathematical skills; honesty; integrity; reliability; solid written and verbal English and Bosnian communication skills; high attention to detail; organizational skills; critical thinking and problem-solving skills; research skills; analytical skills; computer skills; understanding of data privacy standards.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Work, Projects, and Policies
- Coordinate and implement accounting work and projects as assigned.
- Coordinate, implement and follow-up on Accounting SOP audit for all areas of the property.
- Comply with Federal and State laws applying to fraud and collection procedures.
- Generate and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Compile, code, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit, or verify information or data.
- Balance credit card ledgers.
- Verify contracts for groups and performs credit reference checks for directly billed groups if necessary.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistance
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements to accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are correctly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all rules
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial statements and data carefully to check for discrepancies
- Implement systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the General Manager and the Owners with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the General Manager in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
Maintaining Finance and Accounting Goals
- Achieve and exceed goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Submit reports promptly, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensure profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Monitor all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Maintain a healthy accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets.
- Complete period end functions each period.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge
- Demonstrate knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of return check procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Gross Revenue Report.
- Demonstrate knowledge and proficiency with the write-off procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge and proficiency with consolidated deposit procedures.
- Keep up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, develop financial spreadsheets, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
Leading Accounting Teams
- Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Motivate and provides a work environment where employees are productive.
- Impose deadlines and delegates tasks.
- Provide an "open door policy" and is highly visible in areas of responsibility.
- Understand how to manage in a culturally diverse work environment.
- Manage the quality process in areas of customer service and employee satisfaction.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Support the development, mentoring and training of employees.
- Provide constructive coaching and counseling to employees.
- Train people on account receivable posting techniques.
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Demonstrate personal integrity.
- Use effective listening skills.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm.
- Manage group or interpersonal conflict efficiently.
- Inform and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information promptly.
- Manage time well and possesses strong organizational skills.
- Present ideas, expectations, and information in a concise well-organized way.
- Use problem-solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
- Make collections calls if necessary.
Applications for this position should be sent via option
Financial Controller (m/f) 1
- Računovodstvo i revizija
- Ekonomija i menadžment
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i vještine
Specijalna znanja i vještine